Checklist for original articleTitle of the manuscript:
Please check below items with √ mark before submission of the manuscript.
1. General guidelineb
- □ Manuscript contained one original manuscript, checklist, statement of copyright transfer and was dispatched via email (Statement of copyright transfer should be dispatched via PDF file).
- □ Manuscript were typed in Tex or HWP format.
- □ Text consisted of title page, main text, appendix if any, and references.
2. Title pageb
- □ Title, each author's name and affiliation were described.
- □ In the lower area of title page, each author's position and address were described.
- □ The email address of corresponding author was described.
- □ Abstract contained approximately 500 Korean letter or 150 English words.
- □ Keywords contained at least 3 key words or phrases and they were sorted in alphabetical order.
- □ If the text was written in Korean, English title page followed References.
- □ All the references were cited in the main text.
- □ All the references were sorted in alphabetical order.
- □ All the references were written in English.
- □ All the references followed the reference style of the Instruction to Authors.
5. Tables and figuresb
- □ The titles, legends and contents of tables and figures were written in English.
- □ Figures were in EPS or WMF format.